05/02/2013

Tinkerbell Inspired Makeup

So today it snowed. And living at the top of a huuuuuge hill meant I couldn't get to college because I was snowed in. So what else was I going to do other than play around with makeup?!

I LOVE all things Disney,and I love Tinkerbell,so i whipped out my new 120 palette (let me know if you want a haul/review) and created a Tinkerbell inspired look.

I kept the base simple- a heavy coverage foundation,powder and bronzer. Kate Moss lipstick in 05 on the lips and then the eyes.. A wash of a bright yellow over the lids up to the crease,with a pale green in the crease and outer corner. After a lot of blending I put glittery green and glittery yellow shadow on top, winged out my gel liner and voila!

I've posted a picture with flash,and without flash to show you how pigmented the colours are!
Hope you enjoy
Katie xx





4 comments:

  1. This is sooo good, I'm sure Tinkerbell would be proud! Lol. Looks fab x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks babe! She's my fave
      Will check it out now
      Katie xx

      Delete
  2. the greeen really makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete